This protocol keeps CrossFit Gold Pact and its members . Please take a moment to read it.
1. About this protocol
Requirements and advice given out by the Dutch government are the base of this protocol. For CrossFit Gold Pact this means that we make sure to follow all guidelines concerning sporting activities.
We take the safety of our members very serious. We have asked a specialised company to do measurements on the aerosols (on the level of three different particle sizes) and the results are that the amount of particles in our facility stays within the standards set by the World Health Organisation.
Above all, we ask you to keep 1,5m distance and avoid physical contact with other members. The better we live by these rules, the bigger the chance we can continue keep Gold Pact open for you.
2. Entering and exiting our facilities
a. Registering for classes
In order to attend a class each member needs to register in advance. This allows us to monitor who visits our facility at any time.
b. Health check
Members will stay at home if they feel sick (or if anyone in your household is showing COVID-19 symptoms). Members may be asked to return home if they show up with obvious symptoms of COVID-19 (coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever, etc).
c. Entering and exiting the facility
- Members are encouraged to enter the facility using the regular entrance (marked with ‘welcome’).
- Members must wear a face mask when visiting CrossFit Gold Pact. The face mask may only be removed when the member will start their workout.
- Every member disinfect their hands when entering and exiting the facility;
- Members may exit the facility using the large roll up door.
3. Floor lay-out
In the main workout area is divided into 12 workout areas. Individual spaces are marked on the floor. Please stay in your area as much as possible.
4. Changing rooms, showers and toilets are available
Please always keep 1,5 meters distance.
5. Chill-area is open
Cafe the reCOFFEEry is available to hang with other athletes before or after a workout. Our barista or coaches can provide you with a refreshment or a delicious coffee of Man Met Bril.
We have resumed our normal group workouts. During class you are allowed to remove your face mask.
There is a strict cleaning schedule in our facility:
- Members disinfect their hands when entering and leaving the facility;
- Before and after every class the equipment is cleaned thoroughly;
- We make sure to disinfect door handles and table surfaces often.
- Members who feel sick must sign out of classes and stay at home;
- Members must follow up all instructions given to them by the staff of CrossFit Gold Pact. CrossFit Gold Pact reserves the right to remove anyone from the premises that does not follow the instructions.